We will cross to the beautiful, fantastic and world-known island of Cozumel, one of the most beautiful destinations in the Riviera Maya for its cultural and natural wealth.
We will spend a part of our day with varied activities that the park of Chankanaab offers us, you can do the snorkeling activity to appreciate the richness of the coast on the island, its colors and its diverse marine fauna.
You will also have the opportunity to have lunch with different mexican dishes and we want to offer you a tasting of organic tequila to explain its method and production process.
And finally you will have free time to get to know the picturesque center of the island, whether it be for an additional drink or some shopping.
A very good and complete way to take advantage of the various activities we have on one of the most important islands in Mexico.
Snorkel equipment (Scuba dive upgrade extra cost).
Lunch and drinks (2 beers per adult).
Chairs and umbrellas (Chankanaab).
- Pick-ups at hotels or meeting points.
- Meeting point at “Rolandis” (10th Ave. with 3 South Street).
- Ferry to Cozumel.
- Welcome to Chankanaab park and explanation of activities.
- Snorkel or scuba diving.
- Lunch time.
- Optional activities in the park (botanic garden, Mayan house, sea lion show,
- Departure from Chankanaab park to Punta Sur.
- Free time at the beach “El Cielito”.
- Free time at the lighthouse.
- Jeep ride to downtown.
- Arrival to “Hacienda Antigua” and tequila tasting.
- Shopping time.
- Ferry to Playa del Carmen.
- Drop-off to hotels or meeting points.